Bulgaria is now one of Europe's top tourist resorts. Property in Bulgaria is being purchased by perceptive investors, eager to take advantage of the current prices. This great investment opportunity is said to be a result of considerable World Bank funding, allowing improvements to Bulgaria's infrastructure and tourism industry, and helping it transform from its former Communist days. Additionally, low cost airlines are now servicing Bulgaria, making it even more accessible. All the while, the country carries on making major improvements to oblige the flourishing economic growth. The World Bank expects economic growth in Bulgaria to carry on this year by around 6 per cent.
- Exceptional growth potential and property prices compared to most other European places.
- Regarded as one of the most rapidly progressing European countries.
- European Union member with stable government, dedicated to furthering economic reform.
- Considerable amounts of unvarying foreign direct investment.
- Property construction now puts emphasis on high quality design.
- Huge tourism growth, increase of 50 per cent between 2000 and 2004, with figures up by 20 per cent in 2006 compared to the previous year.
- The World Tourism Organization predicts Bulgaria will meet more than 20 million tourists by 2020.
Natural and Cultural Overview:
- Average air temperature on the Black Sea Coast in the summer is 27°c, and average water temperature is 22°c.
- Modern, vibrant city of Sofia, infused with history yet full of 21st century commercialism.
- More than 500 mineral springs, a quantity of with world-class spa facilities.
- 11 "Blue Flag" beaches all along about 350km of Black Sea coast.
- 37,500km hiking paths and mountain trails.
- Top ski resorts with most modern equipment.
- Historical attractions of Roman, Greek and Thracian descent, including nine UNESCO world heritage locations.
- Borders with Greece, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro and Turkey
- Low concentration of population.
- Reasonably priced air services and quick direct flights from all over Europe.
Property Development Search